Twilight: The Broodening Twilight: The Broodening

Awesome

"When a vampire sucks your blood you turn into a vampire, but when another one comes and does again to do the exact same thing it reverts the process. It makes sense, I swear."
Ahahahaha. Awesome. That is the type of humor I like.

FW: FW:

Awesome

Awesome, breathtaking effects. Great job there, but (there's always a but) the sticks were a little sloppy and unproportional. According to what i saw, moos of the high action was made with brush, so increasing the smoothing down in the properties panel should do the trick. About the proportion, you should watch the Ultimate Stick Tut. It shows how to create the perfect stick.
Anyways, great job.

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Awesome

For Omochao, you have to watch the first three to get this one. Anyways, awesome job. Splendid. Just like the other three. Great animation, the sound fitted perfectly. There was no need for talking. I wanna see the last one.

Ownage Burst demo Ownage Burst demo

Masterpiece

PLayed the demo, loved it, clicked the link, played the full version, loved it too. The simple gameplay, the graphics that fitted perfectly, great sound. The only bad things is that enemy can "surround" you a lot during the last levels. FAll al of your who read this, definitely play the full version.

Crunch Crunch

Just like Sudoku

Awesome. It's fun, entertaining, and brain-helping (or whatever you call it). The recorded tutorial was boring/unnecessary. The instructions were pretty clear. Fun, addictive. Awesome job.

Cryzabey responds:

Haha, thanks =]
Before releasing the game we had it on a review site. We had 23 people saying that they "Didn't get it", so we added in the tutorial.

Orbitrunner Orbitrunner

Damn great!

Awesome. Simply awesome. Loved the graphics, the riginal gameplay, the idea. Dunno about sound becaus i don't have speakers, but i guess it's great, just like everything else. Bad things: it's too hard! The physics are great, but its too hard to handle an oncomnig planet with TWO moons! Anyways, its great.

humans humans

Hahah, coool

Nice! Awesome topic. Nice drawing. Distribute it everywhere, we have to convince everyone that mankind is a plague.
10/10 for you.