Twilight: The Broodening Twilight: The Broodening

Awesome

"When a vampire sucks your blood you turn into a vampire, but when another one comes and does again to do the exact same thing it reverts the process. It makes sense, I swear."
Ahahahaha. Awesome. That is the type of humor I like.

FW: FW:

Awesome

Awesome, breathtaking effects. Great job there, but (there's always a but) the sticks were a little sloppy and unproportional. According to what i saw, moos of the high action was made with brush, so increasing the smoothing down in the properties panel should do the trick. About the proportion, you should watch the Ultimate Stick Tut. It shows how to create the perfect stick.
Anyways, great job.

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Awesome

For Omochao, you have to watch the first three to get this one. Anyways, awesome job. Splendid. Just like the other three. Great animation, the sound fitted perfectly. There was no need for talking. I wanna see the last one.

Dragon Ball Z -Is That OK Dragon Ball Z -Is That OK

Is that ok?...

As a matter of fact.. it is! Awesome job!

N.G. Showdown N.G. Showdown

awesome

Great idea, great ending. Awesome graphics, smooth animation. A good story. The Alien Hominid part maybe was out of place. Everything else, excellent.

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

unbelieveable

Awesome. The history was great. The audio fitted perfectly to the story. The graphics were awesome. I can't wait for step 4.

Global Warming? Global Warming?

Hilarious!

Even if I believe in Global Warming, I try that my beliefs do not influence this judging. It was funny, by after a while all the "bladdabababewoo" became not funny, but stupid. Great job.

How to be a Guitar Hero How to be a Guitar Hero

You is freakin mad!!

Hilarious! Man, you broke your guitar!

SHOCK2 SHOCK2

Whoa. Be my sensei.

It definitely is the best stick fight i've ever seen. It starts just like a storyless fight, but in the end, you find out why. The animation was smooth (Frame rate= high?). Everything was great. Keep up the good work. I want to aniimate like you. 5/5 10/10

the Closing Hour (part 1) the Closing Hour (part 1)

Great!

Great! I liked the style. Great idea, very original.